An essential tool for creating a health lifestyle
Study group classes offered Fall, Winter and Spring.
$89 plus materials
Contact Kelly to find out when the next group is starting
Homeopathy is a safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health.
Gateway to Homeopathy I, conceived by renowned homeopath Joette Calabrese, is a course that will deepen your knowledge and increase your confidence in using homeopathy. It includes science-based, time-tested, reproducible protocols to heal acute and chronic conditions.
This class is for you if…
You are eager to learn a safe, inexpensive, and effective way to treat your family
· You are curious or have tried homeopathy and have been unsuccessful
You are concerned about the side-effects of many commonly used drugs and medical treatments
You want a strong, science-based, time-tested tool for creating a healthy lifestyle
Join a Gateway to Homeopathy I class and learn practical techniques for using homeopathy effectively for yourself and your family. Class fee includes live conference call with Joette Calabrese. For more information about the course click here.
Level I Class
This is a 7 session class offered 1x per week for 7 weeks via Zoom (on-line). Choose from a daytime class or an evening class.
- Goals of Studying Homeopathy
- Basics of Classical Homeopathy
- Laws of Healing
- Acute vs Chronic Illness and Case Taking
- Administering and Dosing Remedies
- First Aid
- Practical Homeopathy: The Banerji
- How to purchase and organize your remedies
- Navigating internet information and other resources
- Lots of case studies
- Personal recommendations and best remedies to carry with you
- A live Q&A session with Joette Calabrese
Level 2 Class
This is a 5 session class offered 1x per week for 5 weeks from 8-10 EST via Zoom (on-line)
*Prerequisite Gateway to Homeopathy I from me or other instructor
- Learning to use the Materia Medica and Repertory effectively
- Cell Salts and their uses
- Colds, Influenza and Seasonal Allergies
- Remedies for coughs
- Preparing for Emergencies and stocking your emergency medicine kit
- Mother Tinctures
- Live Q&A with Joette Calabrese
Questions or to register?
Contact me: Kelly Harrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET YOUR instructor
Hi, I’m Kelly
You name it, I’ve tried it! I went through a trial-and-error process discovering natural treatments that worked best. It was only after I starting truly being mindful of what my body was telling me, that I became a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach. As a FMCHC, I work with my clients to get them going! Why? Because your bowel movements are a key component of your health and it should be your mission to move your bowels at least once every single day. Getting my condition under control, while incorporating the use of Homeopathy, Gemmotherapy, Essential Oils, Herbs, Dietary and Lifestyle Changes, has been a complete game changer for me and I want to help you!
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended for the purpose of medical or healthcare advice.